By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

OMG..............HOLY CRAP....THIS PERSON F***S DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

damn forgot to watch the futball game

OMG ITS 3:30...GAHHHH i really want to read my manga...BUT IM TOO SLEEPY!!!!

i have to drive that far!!

i totally forgot that i bought ice age & ice age 2 yesterday, but i found them in my bag this morning xD huzzah for impulse-buying!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
i totally forgot that i bought ice age & ice age 2 yesterday, but i found them in my bag this morning xD huzzah for impulse-buying!

i bought a $300 celtics jersey years ago, only wore it twice. such a waste.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
trashleg said:

i bought a $300 celtics jersey years ago, only wore it twice. such a waste.

that sucks. my prom dress cost about $450... o_0 i intended to sell it, i just havent.. yet... :/ will probably have to soon, to pay rent >.<

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
axumblade said:
trashleg said:

I do that a lot. x.o I have so many movies I have bought that I have yet to watch. :[

i got the boxset for £5, thats £1 cheaper than buying them both at £3 each! lol xD

yeah i've got loooooaaaaads of films i haven't seen yet. :/

..........................................NEED TO FINISH CODE GEASS R2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
trashleg said:

I do that a lot. x.o I have so many movies I have bought that I have yet to watch. :[

i got the boxset for £5, thats £1 cheaper than buying them both at £3 each! lol xD

yeah i've got loooooaaaaads of films i haven't seen yet. :/

Try working in electronic sales. I have bought more DVDs and video games now then I ever have just because I thought it was a good deal. A lot of times, I buy movies because they come with tickets to see movies in theaters for free though. Those are nice.

LOL. i can go one better - try being a GIRL working in a lingerie store that actually stocks your size >.<

thats awesome about the movie tickets tho, i've never had anything like that! *jealous*!