By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lololololol i got drun ks. i like drinks wuith my best friend laura.. last itme igot drunk was with her and we had two pitcdhers of ong island isced tea. i miss her :( yaaaaaay. we got 1 pitcher ofr free cos these guys at the bar and she was like yeah we still got it even tho we made it clead r that we hav boyfriend s and a table for just the two of us.

life is awesome.

who wants to do the spartan sprint next year in edi nburgh? come be in my team it will be schweeeet .

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Why can't we just get along and end all wars now?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I should go to bed.

I want chocolate cake really badly right now!

Let's try this. I want to believe, but it's been hard.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I'll be single forever.

ICANNEVERLOGIN said:
I'll be single forever.

I thought the guy in your avatar?...oh never mind...

My weed guy is in my small english class (8 people), you'd think it'd be weird but it's actually incredibly convenient.

Speaking of English... I got so much fucking work to do -_- Review each chapter of Wuthering Heights by the 10th OCT and have a presentation ready on Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by the 22nd OCT. + the odd essay here and there on Hard Times... + the homework for my other subjects...

College > Video games

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Work > Video games.