By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

trasharm and I are going to take over the world pinky and the brain style

Which one of us has to be pinky?

Has to be? I'd say whoever has to be Brain got the short end of the strick. NARF!

I call the short end of the stick then!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I got a Tarot card reading last weekend and it was really good. Here's what he said.

My present was was really good only thing I should look out for is women right now (which is odd because I just met this new girl a couple weeks ago and I'm getting a long with her really good so...) and my future was really good, it said I was going to have a lot of money and any material things I desired I'll have, it said stick to the path I'm on now and I'll be a huge success basically. My mind was really good and bright said I tend to solve conflictions with talking instead of violence (which is true) and a lot of people will admire me for it, there's a lot of peace and love with me :). The next card said I will have a lot of ups and downs in life (but really who doesn't) then the next card which is basically a response to the last card said that even though I'll have lots of ups and downs I'll always manage to pull myself out of whatever I'm dealing with and back on to the good path.

He said in the 14 years that he's been doing it he's never seen a reading that good in such a long time. Woooo

Heh, things are finally sliding my way for once. My college promised me they'd get me 5 summer classes, but then were dragging their feet on removing the administrative hurdles to make that possible, so i complained to the Vice Provost who personally forced me into each class

The only thing wrong right now is that my DSL keeps randomly crapping out in little fits and starts. I'm hoping it's my modem that's going downhill, because if it's Verizon, i'm just screwed, but a modem can be replaced, though it'll cost money...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I can't stop playing Pokémon black, and i've been studying for my statistics class test tomorrow (stressing) so last night i dreamt about a mixture of the two.
weird as hell.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

I can't stop playing Pokémon black, and i've been studying for my statistics class test tomorrow (stressing) so last night i dreamt about a mixture of the two.
weird as hell.

What's the stat class about?

Around the Network

Doing the 365 project is hard when I have school D:

Is anyone doing the 365 project?? :D

Tino Vainamoinen said:

What's the 365 project?

trasharmdsister12 said:

Essentially it's taking a photo of yourself every day of the year. Different people have different reasons for doing so. The most common I think is to help someone recall what was important in their life during a given time span.

Here's a better definition for Baalzamon and some tips for TV: http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

And if you wanna go super extreme with the project...

Oh, I know what that is, I have a friend that is taking a cool picture every day and posting it on facebook.

In regards to the video, that's actually kinda cool, but I have to admit, I thought that was a boy at first.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

What's the 365 project?

Essentially it's taking a photo of yourself every day of the year. Different people have different reasons for doing so. The most common I think is to help someone recall what was important in their life during a given time span.

Here's a better definition for Baalzamon and some tips for TV: http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

And if you wanna go super extreme with the project...

Uhh the 365 is taking pictures of anything!

Tino Vainamoinen said:

Uhh the 365 is taking pictures of anything!

So if you miss a day do you just quit?