By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ninpanda said:

It's a Saturday afternoon, and I'm spending it posting on VGChartz and scavenging my folks' house for functioning SNES cartridges.

My life is so wild.

It's Saturday morning (8am) and I have to go to work this afternoon at 430pm and I can't go home until 530am tomorrow.  Wanna trade?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

It's Saturday morning (8am) and I have to go to work this afternoon at 430pm and I can't go home until 530am tomorrow. Wanna trade?

... Fine, you win. >_>

What do you do, anyway?

Ninpanda said:
d21lewis said:

It's Saturday morning (8am) and I have to go to work this afternoon at 430pm and I can't go home until 530am tomorrow. Wanna trade?

... Fine, you win. >_>

What do you do, anyway?

You know how there's so much concern in Japan about that nuclear power plant and how much ecological damage it would cause if there's a reactor meltdown?  Well I'm part of a team of guys (four teams, actually) that are trained to stop terrorists from making that sort of thing happen on purpose over here.  But since it hasn't happened, I typically spend the days playing PSP and posting on VGChartz with my phone. 

There's more to it of course, but that's the gist of it.

d21lewis said:
Ninpanda said:
d21lewis said:

... Fine, you win. >_>

What do you do, anyway?

You know how there's so much concern in Japan about that nuclear power plant and how much ecological damage it would cause if there's a reactor meltdown?  Well I'm part of a team of guys (four teams, actually) that are trained to stop terrorists from making that sort of thing happen on purpose over here.  But since it hasn't happened, I typically spend the days playing PSP and posting on VGChartz with my phone. 

There's more to it of course, but that's the gist of it.

Reminds me of my job...I tutor online at home, and I need to put about 25% concentration towards the kids, and for the other 75% when they are typing slower than hell or writing stuff that takes them a shit ton of time, I screw around on the internet :D ...I never thought about playing psp, although I think that would be slightly too demanding.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

d21lewis said:
Baalzamon said:
d21lewis said:

1. Purchase USB Flash Drive.

2. Open USB Flash Drive.

3.  USB Flash Drive disappears from the face of the earth.

I had that thing for approximately five minutes and I lost it!  I may as well have wiped my as with that $30.

You paid $30 for a usb flash drive?

Yeah, Is that good or bad?

It depends on the size, its not terrible, but Best Buy has 2-4GB flash drives for <$10, and they have a 16GB Kingston (sort of an expensive brand) for $23...nothings a good price if you lose it right away though

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Wht didn't anybody tell me that you can use an Xbox Live Vision camera on the PS3!? It's like finding out that your dog could shit gold nuggets....maybe nott that cool but still--AWESOME!

It's funny how ones life can compltely change in a second....fuck me

I talk to you every now and then
I never felt so alone again
I stop to think at a wishing well
My thoughts send me on a carousel

Here I am standing on my own
Not a motion from the telephone
I know not a reason why
Solitude's a reason to die

Just you wait and see
(Just you wait and see)
As school life is a
It is a woken dream
Aren't you feeling alone?

I guess it's just another
I guess it's just another night alone

Now as I walk down the street
I need a job just to sleep in sheets
Buying food every once in a while
But not enough to purchase a smile

A tank of gas is a treasure to me
I know now that nothing is free
I talk to you every now and then
I never felt so alone again

Just you wait and see
(Just you wait and see)
As school life is a
It is a woken dream
Aren't you feeling alone?

I guess it's just another night alone

Screw Amazon.com and their "Frustration Free Packaging".  opening my product, throwing away the instructions, and shipping it in a cheap ass envelope is supposed to be doing me a favor?

Testing

http://tinyurl.com/4gca67l