By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Fuck ign they had spoilers of God of War 3 in a Daily Fix video without warning....I haven't finished it yet damn...

I am never watching ign again.

Around the Network

Had the most excrutiating bus journey of my life. Need to drive and get a car. Pronto.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I've been drawing a lot lately...I bet next week I go through art block...that always happens...when I draw a lot or feel good about a recent art peice...I GO IN ART BLOCK WITHIN LIKE 72 HOURS! ALSO...SLEEEPPYY ;A;

I have more art here if you are interested ;A; http://shelbsterberwald.blogspot.com/

allaboutthegames885 said:

You got one preordered? When I get mine (and I will get mine, mark my words), can we exchange Friend Codes?

sure :D

that is, if im still getting one.. my boyfriend preordered it as a birthday present for me, but we're not likely to be lasting that long so i've been trying to get him to cancel it and he wont.

on that note in general, whats on my mind is that the advice d21lewis gave me in a private message last year was so true. how long should i stick at a relationship that obviously isnt working for me, with someone who isnt in love with me after a year and a half?

had a big long talk on the phone last night with my mum about it, something i rarely discuss with her, and she warned me not to end up like her. im confused.

on a lighter note, i have class at 10 and i've already done half the work for it, then i finish at 1, im not working tonight and i dont have class til 1 tomorrow :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

broke up with my boyfriend a couple of days together - but we're still living together til may.

this is gonna kill me.

>.<

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

broke up with my boyfriend a couple of days together - but we're still living together til may.

this is gonna kill me.

>.<

Awww! *Hugs* It does suck you have to live with him but hey, better braking up than being in an unhappy relationship, yeah?

I finally got my hair done... And it's red! Not as bright as trashleg's though, mine is a dark red. :3

Seriously discouraged/depressed right now...why do women have to exist.

Gilgamesh said:

Whats wrong with women?

Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:

Whats wrong with women?

There decieving and vague about everything they do.

lolita said:

Awww! *Hugs* It does suck you have to live with him but hey, better braking up than being in an unhappy relationship, yeah?

I finally got my hair done... And it's red! Not as bright as trashleg's though, mine is a dark red. :3

it was a really amicable/agreeable split. almost TOO agreeable. makes me feel like i dont really have the right to be angry. and he seems to be coping well, just says "oh well its done now!"

your hair is getting so long! and its beautiful :3 :3 i <3  it! mine isnt red right right now, i dont want to bleach it too much at once so its shiny brown for now.