By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

O_o

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
allaboutthegames885 said:

Several things are on my mind, including:

My flimsy-ass bed, which broke the previous night... You are my hero! It broke under my own weight; I'm still a virgin!

@ Tino Vaino-whatever: You are a good artist. But to be a great artist, you're going to have to stop worrying about what other people think about your work, and just do it to please yourself.  Very good advice which I hope she follows I hope so too.

My responses to your responses
About that video: what the flying fuck was that?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I really hate John Lasseter right now!

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wildvine53 said:

I really hate John Lasseter right now!

PIXAR's John Lasseter? What did he do?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

d21lewis said:

Several things are on my mind, including:

My flimsy-ass bed, which broke the previous night... You are my hero! It broke under my own weight; I'm still a virgin!

@ Tino Vaino-whatever: You are a good artist. But to be a great artist, you're going to have to stop worrying about what other people think about your work, and just do it to please yourself.  Very good advice which I hope she follows I hope so too.

My responses to your responses
About that video: what the flying fuck was that?

The horniest damn eight year olds I've ever seen.  That video makes me want to pull my kid out of public school.  "Hey little mama, why you dress so funky?  Get on the floor and shake it like a donkey."

Around the Network

Well... I'm married now.

It was the most stressing thing I've done in my life, but it went well. It was really great!

lolita said:

Well... I'm married now.

It was the most stressing thing I've done in my life, but it went well. It was really great!

Congrats! I went to my brother's wedding last year as a best man...that was scary enough. The thought of me being married myself freaks me out, I don't do too well infront of a big crowd lol.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:

Congrats! I went to my brother's wedding last year as a best man...that was scary enough. The thought of me being married myself freaks me out, I don't do too well infront of a big crowd lol.

That's no excuse, I've got social phobia (and a little bit agoraphobia) and did it. Sure I felt like my heart was going to explode right before it but then it was okies!

I <3 Hershey's McFlurries.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

lolita said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

That's no excuse, I've got social phobia (and a little bit agoraphobia) and did it. Sure I felt like my heart was going to explode right before it but then it was okies!

Lol. That's what happened to me during the wedding, a little after it started, I felt a lot better.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!