By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tired of hearing my gay neighbor have gay sex, but I guess I pay him back with the straight sex so I guess life just balances out.

Around the Network

Even if some people don't believe in global warming, isn't the thought of having a clean environment enough to make them do something? Why the hell would they want to live in a disgusting, filthy and unbreathable country? It makes no sence. *Sigh*

lolita said:

Even if some people don't believe in global warming, isn't the thought of having a clean environment enough to make them do something? Why the hell would they want to live in a disgusting, filthy and unbreathable country? It makes no sence. *Sigh*

Because it's cheaper. Why do people ruin their bodies with horrible food, even fully aware how unhealthy it is? Same reason, but playing out on a macro scale

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

so this is why people have so many posts :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

d21lewis said:

So there is a guy on my job that we sorta suspected might be gay.  Nothing concrete but there was just a vibe that he gave off that everybody sorta picks up on.  He talks about girls all the time but everybody has a story about "that one time" that makes them suspicious.

Well, about a month ago, I think he took something I said or did the wrong way.  Long story short, I think the guy came on to me!  I was terrified!!  I told a female friend--and she was the only person I told about the whole ordeal.  She promised she wouldn't tell anybody.  I didn't want this guy thinking that I was talking about him behind his back, I didn't want to add fuel to the gay fire, and I didn't want anybody getting into any sort of trouble.  So, when I go to work yesterday, everybody is telling me how they heard about the incident, making jokes about me ("Better protect your cornhole!", one guy said), and making me feel uncomfortable in general.

I don't deal with humiliation very well (outside of the internet--being anonymous has its priviledges!) and the whole thing is really making me not want to go to work. Why did I have to be born so sexy?  It's my blessing.  It's my curse.

---And what the fuck is wrong with this girl telling everybody about my incident like that?  Was it worth making me feel humiliated and having people come up to me, mocking me (I doubt anybody is saying anything to the possible gay guy--who we all think is a little unstable, anyway), and laughing at me?  I'm pissed.  Do the words "I promise" mean nothing anymore?

You wouldn't last 5 mins at my work lol

There's these two guys at my work that make fun of everyone myself included, and there's basically no limit to it. Luckily there's no women or there would be a lot of sexual harassment lawsuits, hell I'm considering it lol (not really but it get's bad like that sometimes, I just laugh it off or tell them to go fuck themselves).

Around the Network
Roma said:

The "Person Posting Above you" threads were worse in their heyday. Nintendofangirl made most of her count on those, iirc.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Roma said:

The "Person Posting Above you" threads were worse in their heyday. Nintendofangirl made most of her count on those, iirc.

haha yeah I remember those but recently I have seen people with so many posts it is ridicules, I feel so small and I have been around for a long time now :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

chocoloco said:

Tired of hearing my gay neighbor have gay sex, but I guess I pay him back with the straight sex so I guess life just balances out.

I wish I could hear the gay sex ;A;

I'D ENJOY IT!!!!! VERY MUUUUCHHH!!!! LUCKKKYYYYYYYYYY

Tino Vainamoinen said:
chocoloco said:

I wish I could hear the gay sex ;A;

I'D ENJOY IT!!!!! VERY MUUUUCHHH!!!! LUCKKKYYYYYYYYYY

Its pretty funny and makes me laugh!

1'm horny