By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Strange day yesterday morning.  In fact, it sounds so far fetched that I won't even talk about it.

-On a different subject, Fable 3 has consumed my life.  I can't remember the last time I played a game for five hours straight, woke up at night to play some more, and woke up in the morning, dying to play it again.

Around the Network
Tino Vainamoinen said:
Gilgamesh said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

If you read this letter, you have 3 days to send this to 3 other people. If you don't, Warsaw will become your capital!

--

JK...uhhh I DREWDED A PICTURE ANYBODY LIKE IT ;A;

it's a doodle!!

^lol very nice, think you can draw me??

;A; if your bald nopee

I have hair like this

why the F#@k is my computer taking so long to install windows xp

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Gilgamesh said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
Gilgamesh said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

If you read this letter, you have 3 days to send this to 3 other people. If you don't, Warsaw will become your capital!

--

JK...uhhh I DREWDED A PICTURE ANYBODY LIKE IT ;A;

it's a doodle!!

^lol very nice, think you can draw me??

;A; if your bald nopee

I have hair like this

okej then

I seeing deadmau5 tonight in NYC. fkye.

Edit: And I don't know what to pregame with. help?

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

One of my roommate's friends has just randomly entered the room and plopped himself on the couch. I informed him the one specific roommate he was looking for is gone and won't return for a time, but he's just sitting there...

help?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

One of my roommate's friends has just randomly entered the room and plopped himself on the couch. I informed him the one specific roommate he was looking for is gone and won't return for a time, but he's just sitting there...

help?

Tell him you have to take a shit and then go to the bathroom.  Come out completely naked and sit down beside him and stare at him.  Don't look, STARE AT HIM.  Problem solved.

-changing subject-Now, what the hell is going on with VGChartz?  No matter which thread I go into, there is at least two videos playing at once.  I can't hear what anybody is saying and they even repeat after they end.  "Hey, wassup?  Rizzo here were playing Fallout 3 and were picking up the "agility bobble head......"  I will hear this in my sleep for years to come!!

oh yeah, Oh yeah!!, OH YEAH!!!! OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eswzighuwerioaghruaiopghaeruiopgharupioghaeupghaerupo

-

MetalGear_94 said:

oh yeah, Oh yeah!!, OH YEAH!!!! OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Thats where duffman from the simpsons theme comes from

-