By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hopped up out the beeeed, turned my Swag on! And went on with my day.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

I watched the movie "Paranormal Activity" by myself a few nights ago.  My girlfriend is at her mom's for the weekend (they babysit when we both have to work on the weekend) and I'll be damned if my thoughts didn't scare the hell out of me last night.  It wasn't scary when I watched it but it's having an effect, now.

d21lewis said:

I watched the movie "Paranormal Activity" by myself a few nights ago.  My girlfriend is at her mom's for the weekend (they babysit when we both have to work on the weekend) and I'll be damned if my thoughts didn't scare the hell out of me last night.  It wasn't scary when I watched it but it's having an effect, now.

that's why I hate scray movies....;A;

I watched jackass 3D last week,and the name fit's with what I thought of that stupid movie. lol

d21lewis said:

I know someone who just watched Paranormal Activity 2 and he said it was like 3 times scarier then the first one, he couldn't even watch the ending lol so a few of us are going to watch it tomorrow, I'll give my opinion.

Around the Network

****! I think I left fingerprints.

Boutros said:

Where!?  Where did you leave them?

d21lewis said:
Boutros said:

Where!?  Where did you leave them?

Where what? I don't know what you're talking about. And so do you *glares*

If you read this letter, you have 3 days to send this to 3 other people. If you don't, Warsaw will become your capital!

--

JK...uhhh I DREWDED A PICTURE ANYBODY LIKE IT ;A;

it's a doodle!!

Tino Vainamoinen said:

If you read this letter, you have 3 days to send this to 3 other people. If you don't, Warsaw will become your capital!

Thank God I decided not to read this post and just quote it randomly!!  If I had read it, I might have said something about cool doodles but I chose not to read it.  Wouldn't it be spooky if my random reply actually had something to do with this post that I did not read?