Sounds good, but I won't begin to enjoy Home until three things happen:
1. Decrease load and download times, and make it so that I don't have to redownload stuff all the time!
2. Let me run in the water and go wander around harbor (this would be so awesome, lol).
3. Provide more content! More game spaces, developer spaces, improve game launching, etc.
1. This patch does this.
2. Might happen eventually.
3. Developers make the game spaces unless they ask Sony to do it. Red Bull asked Sony to make their space. EA is making their own. More will come but it is a matter of the developer or company adding to it.
EA's should be released in the coming month.
1. It mainly decreases download times, and not that much. It also decreases log-in times, which weren't much of a problem anyway, as you only did that once everytime you used Home.
2. It better! lol
3. I was focusing more on first party titles. Insomniac should have something in there. So should Guerrilla for Killzone, and Sony Santa Monica and others. And why doesn't resistance 2 support in-game launching? It looks like Killzone 2 probably won't either. This shit should be mandatory.