By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up trailer

Around the Network

lol damn... if this was an HD game, that CGI would be the game play.

Still... might be a first day purchase.. I mean it's a TMNT Game..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I would have preffered a trailer that wasn't pre-rendered. But it was a cool trailer nonetheless.

why....whyyyyyy do they use the art from the crappy movie?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Am I the only one who saw the 4kids logo at the end. If that is true expect the voice actors from the kid show to do the voices in the game.

P.S can't wait for this game.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

4Kids. Uh-oh. A name that is feared and reviled amongst American Otaku. They are the force that turned the sublime One Piece into a dumbed-down piece of trash. If they can do this, to turn the best of the best into something horrid, they are truly a force to be reckoned with

Hopefully it is just voices, or else we're going to have some problems

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

looks pretty good, but i wana see some gameplay in action

4kids >_>
E rating confirmed, possibly EC

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Very good trailer!

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Meh, I thought the trailer was bland. They hyped it up to be similar to smash brothers brawl, but then their "combat footage" looked slow and more along the lines of soul calibur than brawl.