By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation 3 = best graphic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ich finde, dass die PlayStation 3 so langsam zeigt, dass sie die beste Grafik leisten kann. Das zeigen unter anderem Spiele wie Uncharted(2), Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5 und Yakuza 3!!! Außerdem kommt ja noch God of War 3 - das ja auch eine WAHNSINNS-GRAFIK bieten soll, sobald es erscheint.

Ps3 = the best graphic on this gen. Right? I think so. The graphic-power is awesome

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network

and other people will think differently - I personally am very satisfied with the graphics the PS3 is able to put out, but I can't compare it to it's competitors, for I don't own the consoles/a high end pc rig

du solltest hier übrigens besser beim englischen bleiben und versuchen deine themen ,wenn sie denn so subjektiv wie dieses sind, etwas diplomatischer und weniger pauschal formulieren

multiplatform games say hi!!!!!!

WAS IST DASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!?!?!

i agree, but not everyone will. I put it to them being to blind to be able to see the finer detail in a ps3 game. ;)

*runs for teh hills*

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Ps3............ allegedly best graphics.

*Walks into thread*
Reads...
*Walks right out* :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Ronster316 said:

you should check out the new uncharted 2 screenshots. Not that they'll change your mind though.

Funny how hating sony is your loss. You miss out on great games.

Technically yes, it is the most powerful system.

Worth a thread? not really (unless there is something worthwhile in the German bit)

Personally I am of the opinion that graphics should never be rated on technical specs, which is why The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker is still the best looking game in my eyes, followed closely by Okami.

Muramasa: Demon Blade is looking beautiful though, so it could be a contender.

Some of the realism games on PS3 are stunning, and would rate highly in the "best graphics" list if I chose to make one for myself simply because real life is also very beautiful, so Uncharted would likely be up there, even though I doubt I would like the gameplay if it is anything like Tomb Raider. (I think had I a PS3 though, I would still buy the game)

cura said:
Ronster316 said:

you should check out the new uncharted 2 screenshots. Not that they'll change your mind though.

Funny how hating sony is your loss. You miss out on great games.

I do? i buy sony consoles and games 2nd hand because for me they are nothing more than a 2nd hand company.

Uncharted 2 looks nice.

Then again so does Alan wake.