By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 Didn't Die In 2007!!!

FishyJoe said:
kylw said:
FishyJoe said:

Besides, after Nintendo's 33% decrease that was just reported, what I told everyone would happen is starting to happen: you don't sell hardware with no software.

Uh, yeah...even Crazzyman isn't this stupid.

Have you ever read the forum rules? Let me quote rule #9 for your information:

"9. Insults. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable. This includes racism and bigotry. Do not insult someone's religion, race, sex, sexuality, nationality, political beliefs, or gaming preferences. Debate is encouraged, but respect the beliefs and opinions of others."

You're right. I'll rephrase it. Even Crazzyman isn't this delusional.

No need FishyJoe.

@Kylw exactly which poster is he insulting? because from what I can see nobody in this thread came up with

"Besides, after Nintendo's 33% decrease that was just reported, what I told everyone would happen is starting to happen: you don't sell hardware with no software."

Around the Network

The one in need of saving is me, what with the amount of games on the way that I want to play.

Is someone dumb enough not to use the 3 years rrod warranty, and dumb enough to be a few millions? The first 360 came out end of 2005, and we're at the 3 years point for last year. How many of those are actually out of warranty unit? They have to get their facts straight.

And no, the PS3 didn't die in 2007, it won't die in 2009, it won't die unless Sony Corporation dies. It'll just not dominate the videogame industry like it did with PS2 and PS1

*I predict countless flaming replys from Wii and Xbox 360 fanboys because of the comments in the article*

OT: Hopefully them PS3 is doomed articles will STFU now, PS3 didn't die in 07, 08, and also won't die in 09. PS3's doing fine 2009 should be a pretty big yearfor Sony with the PS3, sinse it's suppose to break even in 09.

Gilgamesh said:

*I predict countless flaming replys from Wii and Xbox 360 fanboys because of the comments in the article*

OT: Hopefully them PS3 is doomed articles will STFU now, PS3 didn't die in 07, 08, and also won't die in 09. PS3's doing fine 2009 should be a pretty big yearfor Sony with the PS3, sinse it's suppose to break even in 09.

I guess I'm the only one who is not into revisionist history here ...

Can anyone show me 5 articles from major sites in 2007 that could be considere "PS3 is doomed" articles? I (personally) listed off several articles in my last post on this thread from 2007 and 2006 which talked about how the PS3 was set for a major comeback and would be the market leader at some point in time ...

From what I have seen the "PS3 is doomed" articles seem to be a relatively new occurance as the analysts and "Experts" come to terms with what was clear 18 months ago.