By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF7:ACC (Japanese one) Has English Voices TO!!!!

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Has English Voices, But None In This Trailer

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete also known as that other disc you get when you purchase the Final Fantasy XIII demo comes out on April 16. This cut is 126 minutes long - a full 25 minutes over the original film released here almost three years ago. Square Enix sprinkled this trailer with a bit of the new footage.

The Japanese release, so far the only release of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete, will have English and Japanese voices. However, only Japanese subtitles will be available. English and Japanese voices, huh? So, did Square Enix record new English voices for the extended footage or are those sections going to be Japanese voices only? Another alternative is skipping voice acting for the extra scenes entirely. They could rely on subtitles to tell the story similar to the bonus scenes stuffed in Square Enix’s International video game re-releases. Right now this is a mystery so importers should take note in case you planned to watch the movie after playing Final Fantasy XIII.

LOL @ first line

anyway if anyone was thinking of importing for FF13 demo.....the movie will be watchable if you don't get japanese

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/01/29/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-complete-has-english-voices-but-none-in-this-trailer/

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Do people watch Advent Children with the english dub? Seriously? If there ever was one movie to watch with JP voices, it's that one. Sucks that there are no english subs, though.

And yeah, that first line is hilarious

I think this was already known, right? But the demo is Japanesse only...which is really the only part I care about since i already have AC (thought the bonus scenes would be nice).

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS