By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It sux to be Australian

I guess there is one advantage to being behind the pack when it comes to releases. By the time these games hit the shops there are plenty of reviews and opinions that you can read to make sure you really, really want to fork out the cash. Of course in the case of some games that just isn't necessary and you just want the distributor to hurry the fork up and get the game into my hot sweaty hands damn it.

JRI.

Around the Network

Super Paper Mario is coming out in just slightly under a month. If I knew everything I know now when I was buying my Wii, I would probably have gotten an American version and imported all of my games. No borrowing from friends, but at least I'd get them earlier and a lot cheaper.

Especially Brawl. Oh how I want that game.. ;_;

Parokki said:
Super Paper Mario is coming out in just slightly under a month. If I knew everything I know now when I was buying my Wii, I would probably have gotten an American version and imported all of my games. No borrowing from friends, but at least I'd get them earlier and a lot cheaper.

Ditto

Super Paper Mario has been a killer wait, Metroid will be an even harder time to wait (but i guess a few weeks will be shaved off with super paper mario).. I am, however, pleased that Nintendo has chosen the worldwide launch (well, unknown japan date, same week for US, Eur and Aus) for Super Mario Galaxy -- that is how all of Nintendo's (at least the most significant ones) games should be