By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioShock: PS3 Data Found in .ini File

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-61148.aspx

Says to me either timed exclusive, or MS paid someone to quash the PS3 version. 

Around the Network

MS paid to Squash the PS3...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

OOps just realised theres allready a thread, some mod please lock.

Its mad the amount of money MS and Toshiba are churning out paying to third companies just to fuck Sony a bit ...

You do know that Bioshock uses the Unreal Engine and that's how the .ini file is setup for UE right?

Around the Network

Lol, diomedes. Sony pays for games (rockstar), MS pays for games (mistwalker). The simple fact is that the company that ends up choosing to pay for more, good exclusive games will have the more deserving console. If microsoft is willing to risk their stock price spending billions of dollars to get a foothold in the video game industry, im willing to buy their console

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Well starcraft if you want to continue this argument you will have to prove me that Sony is paying to get games.Prove it or stop implying it .Fromt their own mouth we have the official "sony doesnt pay having games exclusively ...it earns it " .It may be BS or not ,but either you prove they are paying people to get exclusives and more importantly that they are paying for others not getting the movies/games or you stop right now .

Its not a question of Sony producing a third party game as if it was a second party ,as it is doing with the new games of Rockstar and Quantic Dream .I mean Microsoft and Thoshiba are ,even getting the game/movie themselves ,paying bucketloads of money for the Sony version of the game/movie to get cancelled .

Do you understand the difference now ?

It's business that's all.

It's best for Bioshock to only be on Microsoft platforms, plain and simple.

Sony should start buying exclusives...as if they didn't anyway...Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo all make sure their third parties are paid and well-equipped to give them great games on their respective consoles...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )