By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My business with EA?

I have lost major interest in the games they release with the exception of dead space and mirror's edge I miss there old games that they were good at making like SSX Need for speed Nba Street NFL street nowadays their too busy rushing games and giving us gamers watered down versions and are just in it for the money. E.g (need for speed i think the best franchise they ever produced but after NFS most wanted it lost its spark) and EA became lazy and now look whats happened EA black box gone and now they are planning on releasing not 1 but 3!!! new NFS titles which i already know is going to be terrible

I personally think EA should sell these franchises to other companies or stop making games

Your thoughts??

Around the Network

LOL

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I would love to see SSX come back in HD glory.

But er, they're still making great games albeit with alot of poo. Skate, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Brutal Legend (I hope it's good lol) and plenty moresssssssss.

I've been under EA boycott since they refuse to release another General Chaos. They tend to let their best ideas fall to the waste side and just stick with titles they can spew out each year with little updates/innovation.

sethnintendo said:
I've been under EA boycott since they refuse to release another General Chaos. They tend to let their best ideas fall to the waste side and just stick with titles they can spew out each year with little updates/innovation.

hahaha holy crap General Chaos, I didn't think anyone else would bring that up in this thread.

I've been under the EA boycott since they bought out westwood and shut it down.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

I think Dead Space looks interesting. I might pick that up down the line. As for EA... they're doing well. Not at the top of the food chain but well. I don't think they wanna sell away their IP's and leave the business.

4 ≈ One

ive hated them ever since they bought bioware and pandemic.now look wats happening to pandemic they r total crap

They have pretty much ruined Battlefield. After BF2, I really thought they would be where CoD is today, but they went backwards and made it much worse. Every sale of CoD is a slap in the face of EA.