By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When will 360 pass 30 mil?

Any thoughts on this?  I figure within the last week of Feb, early March.  Does this sound right?

Around the Network

Eh! Last week of feb!

I reckon Late April.

Is 2070k away from 30 million and last week sold ~190k. So it will take around 11 weeks if it keeps the pace or two months and a half. Around mid April.

Ok. Thanks. Not fanboy wishes but I just got the chart math off. April sounds good.

i'll go with....end of march

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

Due to Halo Wars sales?  It might move some consoles but not many.

halogamer1989 said:
MrBubbles said:

Star Ocean + Halo Wars + Halo Bundle = early april. So I expect a (very) small increase due to those two games.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

early april imo

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

April 1st

DirtyP2002 said:
halogamer1989 said:
MrBubbles said:

Star Ocean + Halo Wars + Halo Bundle = early april. So I expect a (very) small increase due to those two games.

that was my thought as well...and then i thought.."thats boring, everyone else is going to say that" so decided on a couple weeks earlier.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur