By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I've finished uncharted and wow!

This is a great game, the dialogue is awesome and the cover system works great. I also like the reactions when you barley make a jump...I dont know why some people said this was  the best looking game though...

Overal if you have a ps3 GET THIS DAMMIT!!!

Around the Network

UNCHARTED BABY!!!!!!!! :D

Yea the game is great my uncharted is still in high demand from my friends to borrow it. I love how it feels like a movie with a movie-like plot and a BS plot twist (although I liked the twist).

Oh, ppl are saying that it was the best looking game because it WAS, up until MGS IV released.

the game looks fantastic! from the water to the trees, level design, characters everything gels together and makes the game excellent

cant wait for uncharted 2!

Around the Network

It is still the best looking game, just look at the water as you walk through it!!!!

and the light passing throught the tropical leaves :D just awesome.

Yeah great game, can't wait for part 2.

@ Munkeh111: *makes you play Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3*

@ Jo21: *makes you play Crysis*

With that said, Uncharted is truly an amazing game. It reminds me of some old treasure hunter cartoon! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
@ Munkeh111: *makes you play Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3*

@ Jo21: *makes you play Crysis*

With that said, Uncharted is truly an amazing game. It reminds me of some old treasure hunter cartoon! =P

I played C&C, I was not as impessive, the water effects in Uncharted are simply sublime, just standing under that waterfall is incredible