By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever send a radical political group hate mail?..

So most people know, but for those who don't, the 2010 Olympics are going to be in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Now there's this radical group of people called "no2010" (wow creative right?) who plan to put up road blocks and protest the hell out of the Olympics. Because they believe they own the mountain area it's going to be held on, and they don't want us to host them (obviously). Which I think is lame. So one day I decided to cause some trouble online, and see just how pissed off I could make them. Here's our conversation! (Language edited cause I donno what the language limit is on here.)

ME: The olympics are the single largest symbol of world peace in the world. protesting it is f****** retarded! canada is going to host the world and all you care about is your stupid mountain? for f**** sake! if i see any kind of protesters at the olympics, you can expect to get some rocks thrown your way

THEM: wourms-- how oddly appropriate.  symbol of world peace?  ever heard of the Nazi 1936 Olympics, prelude to ww2 which strengthened the nazi war machine?  Hundreds massacred prior to the 68 mexico city olymics?  millions displaced as a result of olympic games?  throw a rock at us and we'll f****** kick the s*** out of you you little f****** loser

ME: Morons. I hope our p**** of a government at least has the balls to deal with protesters the same way the Chinese government did.

THEM: hey worm, go and educate yourself before you open your ugly mouth.  think you're a tough guy?  you ain't s*** you f***head loser.

ME: Calm down for f**** sake. If education is your only argument, I'm not impressed. I expected a little more. First off, the '36 Olympics in Nazi Germany had nothing to do with the Nazi war machine. The Olympics were held long before Hitlers plan to forcefully reunite the Germanic people was put into effect. Prior to world war one, the German economy was in the biggest slump in history. In his early years, Hitler created millions of jobs and rebuilt the country. The '36 Olympics was Germany's Chance to showcase their new pride as a newly reborn country. They were also the first Olympics to be transmitted world wide via satellite. A huge technological leap for man-kind. There's a little history lesson for you. Second, the Mexico City Olympics were a disaster because of radical groups just like yourselves. The only difference between the Nazis and yourself is that, unlike you, Hitler had the brains to give his ideas wings. Where as you're fighting a battle that doesn't exist. No one gives a crap about what you think, and any major protest or road block you try to set up is going to be shut down by the police. If you make things violent, the riot police will be waiting and ready to go. Terrorism may have been able to slip past 60's security, but in this day and age, you don't have a chance. Oh, and thanks for the trip down memory lane. I don't think I've been called a worm since grade 1 or 2. Checkmate.

P.S. Next time you're planning to call someone uneducated, I suggest you avoid bad grammar, swearing, and elementary school level insults. Peace.

And they never replied. I was a little disapointed actually.. I expected to have people after me.. but I Won! Yay!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

Heh, good for you.

Usually it's not worth the time and effort to mail any radical group with anything reasonable, since in most cases neither you or they can really change their outlook on things. You'll only get a bunch of buzzwords and catchphrases back, after which you start getting insults, accusations etc. culminating with dead silence when they can't offer a rebuttal anymore. Like in this case, actually.

You have a better chance of having a reasonable discussion with a brick wall.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

No but I will give it a try some time.

Like mise said reasoning would be a waste of time so i'll proly insult their mothers for half a page.

win for me hooraw!

Canadians have nothing else to do, don't ya know?

Around the Network

EDIT, you coud have a strong argument about opposing nationalism but they wont get their way lol

Does the KKK have a site? It would be awesome if VGchartz did a raid...and in the name of Neogaf or something. Like have a bunch of us go to their site and post a bunch of stuff about how lame white people are and that's why they don't rule america anymore, and then after that "NEOGAF ROCKS! (google it!)!!!"

Hell.....Yes.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Does the KKK have a site? It would be awesome if VGchartz did a raid...and in the name of Neogaf or something. Like have a bunch of us go to their site and post a bunch of stuff about how lame white people are and that's why they don't rule america anymore, and then after that "NEOGAF ROCKS! (google it!)!!!"

Hell.....Yes.

Apparently they do....

Unless... WWW.kkk.com is a joke.

Which is could be since i just stopped after seeing it existed.

Yes! Let's start a revolution against all stupid groups!! I protest protesters!!

halogamer1989 said:
Canadians have nothing else to do, don't ya know?

Hehe yeah that's kinda how this whole thing started.. I was at work and I saw someone had no2010 posters on their desk. That's how hard I work.