By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit vs. Halo 3

Around the Network

Why would a game on the Wii get hyped for good graphics anyway? You would think that the controls would be the biggest concern.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Snesboy said:
SleepWaking said:
Maybe the point of the video wasn't only to show a graphic comparison but also a comparison of controls. I think everybody here is overreacting.

Win/10

/thread

That's what I said on page 1!  No respect I say no respect!

Anyway I saw one of the guys post a link to this earlier so I'm going to embed it, for a reference point when people say the Conduit looks worse then Halo 2 did on the Xbox.

The video comparison between the conduit and Halo 2 is flawed. That video of Halo 2 came out in E3 well over a year before the game was finished and the final graphics look considerably better for the game. The Conduit isn't finished either but we don't know at what stage of development their at so comparing a build thats possibly near finished to an early build is not fair in the least.

Also I would compare the conduit the Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay since I see that as being one of the graphical powerhouses of the original Xbox

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Oh please, that is a valid comparison and the Conduit wins hands down. But by all means post the Riddick game, The Conduit looks better than that game too. Ppl need to cut the Bull shit.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Instead of using the very convincing argument of oh please!  can you actually tell me what in my argument is flawed?

Take off your fanboy glasses and please try to come up with a valid argument instead of one-liners which is the only thing most fanboys can manage to utter anyhow.

Around the Network

i think the best way to do it s show the almost final build of the con vs a final build of halo2 that would be the fairest to do

To me, this whole discussion isn't worth a warm bucket of spit. If I wanted to play Halo2 again I would, and if I wanted to play Halo3, I would. They are both great games but not ones that I personally crave.

I am looking forward to The Conduit but for reasons that have nothing to do with comparing it to any other game. I personally like motion controls a lot better and I'm sure I'll like Motion Plus even more. That said, I don't see any reason to try and take anything away from those whose taste are different. As long as everybody has the console and the games they like, then what difference does comparison like this make. Obviously both groups are looking for different things and therefore seeing different things. I doubt if this pointless discussion has changed anyone's mind.

@mesoteto

That's what I've been saying however I can't do it myself since I'm at college and I have to go to physics soon. Also your avatar is disturbing.

Fanboy glasses...right. Do you need glasses? Look at the video even in its low quality and honestly say the Conduit doesn't look better than Halo 2.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Did you just decide not to read my original post about the video? Please at least try to think before you post and stop basing everything off your emotions which you obviously can't control.