By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Female cousins

Recently I've been going to parties (weddings, baptisms) of family members (from my father's side which I've never been too close to) and there I've met some female cousins I've never met before, they are a lot (and all very hot) and they're all about my age or just a couple years younger. I've been talking to them through MSN and SMS just to go out with them so maybe they'll introduce me to their female friends.

Now three of them are interested in me!

The hottest is one first cousin, daughter of  but she's just too close to me in terms of blood, but wow, that girl is a gorgeous blonde with a great body!

Then I have a second cousin, daughter of a first cousin (sister of the girl mentiones above) she's hot and her face inspires sooo much sex, also she's the one that talks to me more directly about she wants with me, I think she wants to rape me, I'm scared!

Last but not least, there's a third cousin, daughter of one of my father's cousins, she has a very innocent face and she's very classy, I love spending time with her the most because her tastes are very much like mine (she owns a Wii, but her games suck and I'm giving her advices about that). Also she's far from me in terms of blood relations so that's a plus.

What should I do? Should I bang the three of them although it could mean a family war and me getting banned from future family reunions and parties?ç

I know you're going to want pictures, that's not going to happen, I'm scared something like this could leak out!

Around the Network

avoid the first, do the other ones.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
avoid the first, do the other ones.

pretty much this

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Yeah I'm with the first two posts.

stop looking for love at family gatherings >

Around the Network
Rath said:
Yeah I'm with the first two posts.

Me too.

Have you ever considered a threesome?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.