By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Super Bowl Spot)

The Super Bowl TV spot for the upcoming sequel "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is finally here!! And this shit kicks all sorts of ass.

Directed by Michael Bay, the sequel stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson.

The film hits theaters on June 26, 2009.

No plot details yet only that Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots return for the live-action follow up to Michael Bay's 2007 blockbuster "Transformers."

Check out the TV Spot below.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

transformers is my favorite movie of all times this trailer was super,ultra,hiper,mega EPIC.

Yes Luie, I know it's your fave, and I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE Transformers fan... but I must say that Part 1 was one big GMC commercial...

This one looks sick.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I can't wait to watch this... I've watched Transformers like 5 times already.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'll get Transformers on Blu-Ray eventually...

It could've been SO much better, in my opinion.

Around the Network

The trailer was amazing. I am definitely seeing that movie first day it is in theaters.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

sega4life said:

Yes Luie, I know it's your fave, and I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE Transformers fan... but I must say that Part 1 was one big GMC commercial...

This one looks sick.

what does gmc means?

luisgvm said:
sega4life said:

This one looks sick.

what does gmc means?

Exactly.

they may not stick around too much longer.