By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I can't wait. I think HVS should sell their graphical engine to some other developers...

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
looks good except for the aiming. The wiimote is not meant for aiming in FPS games. I'd much rather dual joysticks.

the pinnacle of blind fanboyism

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Looks promising.

coolestguyever said:
looks good except for the aiming. The wiimote is not meant for aiming in FPS games. I'd much rather dual joysticks.

yea and i wish cars didn't have steering wheels but a PS2 controller.  Did you  mod your car like in Men In Black 2 so that you can drive that way cause it is uber better.

I'm not even gonna bother reporting you for trolling.

coolestguyever said:

ROFL.

Good one.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:

i'm guessing you don't know much about the game. if you did, you would realise that the player hasn't customised the sensitivity and bounding box to settings which gamers would play with.

everyone who has been keeping an eye on this game since the beginning knows controls are fully customisable and that the video in this thread is not a representation of how well this game will control.

the only problem i'm having with this game so far is the enemy AI. they seem fairly stupid and there's no difference between a human enemy and a humonoid alien enemy.

not to mention this is an older version, the newer one already looks better and is still being improved upon.

coolestguyever said:

congrats you just got quoted 8 times in the same thread but not for good reasons lol

coolestguyever said:

Mouse & Keyboard > Wiimote >>>>>>>> Dual Analogs

@ coolestguyever, You almost made me laugh.

On topic, that was an interesting video and I also noticed a couple of things I've missed, such as the aiming reticle expanding whenever the player shoots.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.