By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Creator of Bob's Game goes to the Nintendo word store

Hey, I think we found a replacement for trestres...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

That's an interesting video......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

... Huh. No mention yet of his supporters? The fact that they were all asian girls?

Anyway, this guy kinda pisses me off. It'd be one thing if he made a game that he desperately wanted everyone to play - the desire to share his creations with the world, for people to enjoy them.

But no, that's clearly not his objective here. It's all about him.
"Bob's game."
"A game made by one person."

Is he looking for a pat on the back, or what?

This is so wrong kind of attention if he want's to get published. Though you never know his attitude seems to be Sony or MS style.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

The douche acts like he's the only person that has ever tried to make a game before. I use to just hate him because he was a whiny douche that was dumb enough to try to bully Nintendo now that I see he's a goth that thinks hiring giggling Asian girls I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Actually no. I hope he loses every copy and backups of his shitty game the day before Nintendo caves.

Around the Network

And furthermore, who does this little shit pickle even think he is? He's going around everywhere bragging how he made this game by himself thinking that is going to impress people.

It's going to be funny the day he actually decides to work for an actual studio only to find out that nobody wants a rock star that thinks his farts smell better than roses.

I hope Nintendo caves and his game sells a single copy... to his mum

I can understand him wanting to succees, during the 80s many of the games on Commodore 64 and Sinclair Spectrum were made by a single person and more original than some huge development team making yet another shooter.

And I'm sure if we really knew who made the Halos, Call of Dutities and GTAs there would be quite a high percentage of whining nerdy little shits on those teams to, or do you all imagine game developers are hunky, cool non ridiculous boot wearing male models :0P

maybe he can try getting a job at another development studio. Maybe talk to another publisher.......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Bobs game will be HUGE (If they ever sponsor him lmao)

But he needs to start acting more normal and not some emo goth freak!,NItty is a family company not the dark forces of EVIL!!!111ONE!!!

Get a hair cut,buy a suit,get new SHOES and bring a chart and a reason why your game could be huge and then go to ninty.