By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit owners - do you use it every day?

Unfortoounately, no. The only thing thst felt like excersise was the jogging one, and I could do that outside.
Also, the miniigames got dull fast. :(

Around the Network

i've kind of stopped using wii fit because.... i liked the yoga in wii fit soo much that i actually ended up finding a program at a hindu temple in my neighborhood for yoga instead. my gf and i do it and it's pretty much awesome. xD

I still need to get wii fit. :( Not enough money, and when I do have enough I give up on trying to find it.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

I'm not able to use it every day, otherwise I probably would unless I was feeling off. I try to use it every other day. My back complains if I don't.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

No I hate wiifit, it sais I'm over weight. =(

I'm 6'1" at 202 lbs, only 7% body fat, every morning and every night I do dips, pull ups, push ups and I bycicle ride near professionally, I haven't done TDF but I've done a lot of tours in the US, I may even do the IM... that piece of crud software tells me I'm over weight. My calorie intake is around 1500 daily that thing just makes no sense at all. =P

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Maybe because BB didn't check fat percentage so it misunderstand and thought your weight came from fat.(Which it doesn't) XD

BB is cool, that thing works great for Shaun White, I blame Wii Fit. =P

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

About 1 or 2 times a week for exercising, and another couple times for monitoring my weight.

I also use the balance board for Shawn White.

I played it last week because I had Wacky Races come in from Gamefly, somehow skipping all other games on my queue.

Other than that the console barely gets touched, maybe once a month at best.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Ignore my above post, I read the title as "Wii owner" and not "Wii-Fit owners".

For that question I would have no answer, Wii Fit was purchased for my Girlfriend and I have no idea how often she uses it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!