By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So when can we hear about Intelligent System's new game?

Soriku said:

Since their games are really awesome I want a new game from them. When should we expect to hear more about a new game from them? =/ I really want a new Paper Mario...that's traditional, no more platforming!

Who knows... they just finished Shadow Dragon.  I hope for a new Fire Emblem for Wii or DS..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

A new Fire Emblem would be cool but I want something a little different.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

I could settle for Paper Mario 3.. I just need my FE fix, -twitches- I guess I'll have to play through PoR til Shadow Dragon comes out.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Wario Ware Smooth Moves + Wiimotion Plus + Wiifit??

that would be cool

Soriku said:
I actually don't own any FE games ;_; Feels like I committed a crime lol. I think I'll start by (eventually) buying PoR and Radiant Dawn.

VBA+FE ROM = One of the best gaming experiences ever!

You should really start out with Fire Emblem for the GBA Soriku. Great great game. The best in the series.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
Soriku said:
I actually don't own any FE games ;_; Feels like I committed a crime lol. I think I'll start by (eventually) buying PoR and Radiant Dawn.

You should really start out with Fire Emblem for the GBA Soriku. Great great game. The best in the series.

FE on the go > FE on a PC imo.  Buy it. :)

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Valkyria00 said:
Soriku said:

FE on the go > FE on a PC imo.  Buy it. :)

He spends most of his time on the PC anyways.

Besides he can get introduced and save up for the big boy games. PoR and RD. If he not prepared hes going to get his ass kicked.

New Fire Emblem Wii would be absolutely amazing, or maybe they will try something new and fresh.

Im starting shadow dragon on monday, it should keep busy for a while.

And Soriku get FE ! those games are absolutely awesome, very epic and very challenging. I know you like RPG's so you definately enjoy the FE series(even when it really gets frustrating)

What is Intelligent Systems' capacity, though? Are they the kind that can't work on more than one game at once, or what? If so, then we won't be seeing anything from them for some time, but i think they can do more.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

i think we will hear something at e3 or tokyo game show this year.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1