By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 50 Cent mentions Wii Fit…in a not so nice way

vess13 said:
Valkyria00 said:
He didnt really diss it.

He just said " Wii fit Nintendo" Like he or rappers or some shit are Fit like Nintendo.

no he sed: "fat f*ck playing Wii Fit Nintendo."

Rick Ross he said that to!

Im guessing there beefing now hmm.

Around the Network

He didn't really.... diss it... :S

I remember when I used to like 50 Cent.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

This is 50

@Thatmax

lol awesome vid

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
vess13 said:
Valkyria00 said:
He didnt really diss it.

He just said " Wii fit Nintendo" Like he or rappers or some shit are Fit like Nintendo.

no he sed: "fat f*ck playing Wii Fit Nintendo."

Oh. Well then its rap its hard to understand. =P

Meh funny....I guess?

heh I guess Miami makes your brain melt enough so that you understand it.( note I hate rap)

Free advertisement, cool.

^^ I wouldnt have noticed he said wii fit if it hadn't been pointed out... its probably all those bullets in his face.

Thatmax said:
If 50 cent annoys you, you will find this hillarious, he is on at reading festival 2004 for arround 7 seconds before a wave of hundreds of bottles comes flying towards him! all of the people in the crowd just came to bottle him off :D

Although what do they expect putting him fairly high up in the lineup at a rock festival.

Lmao!!!  

As someone said before, free advertising for Nintendo.    

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Thatmax said:
If 50 cent annoys you, you will find this hillarious, he is on at reading festival 2004 for arround 7 seconds before a wave of hundreds of bottles comes flying towards him! all of the people in the crowd just came to bottle him off :D

Although what do they expect putting him fairly high up in the lineup at a rock festival.

Ah... I was there, it's so blatantly obvious how the Reading organizers deliberately organize lineups so certain acts get bottled (see daphne and celeste). Someone actually threw a deck chair at him as well, such a great day for music...