By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Google is broken

Google's finally lost it.

Around the Network

I know! I was just about to post something! Why the fuck are they doing that?!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

its acting weird its telling me every site it's bad. >_o

My mum called me about this some minutes ago, telling me her google subscribtion had expired and she couldn't use it anymore :D

Yeah, happened the same to me. It was very weird. I wonder what the hell happened. Google was hacked? So this is the end of the world...

Around the Network

god, i need shadow matter >_> get fixed

Its happening in australia too. GLOBAL INTERNETS NUCLEAR MELTDOWN.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

It's kind of incovenient to google stuff now. I feel like I just lost one of my legs...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Haha, nice... >_>

I was looking for Xbox 360 achievements. I thought it was weird too!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Johann said:
It's kind of incovenient to google stuff now. I feel like I just lost one of my legs...

Yeah, I had to use...*gasp*... Yahoo. I feel so...weird