By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome freeware game - An Untitled Story

MasterVG71782 said:

Beat the game on the easiest difficulty with only like 46% completed. It's a fun game! I just wish I knew how to open those red-looking gates...

you have to get to them at full health.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Beat the game on the easiest difficulty with only like 46% completed. It's a fun game! I just wish I knew how to open those red-looking gates...

you have to get to them at full health.

Yeah, thanks. I realized that while playing earlier.

MasterVG71782 said:

Well done. Have you found the four minigames (RainbowDive, JumpBox, Keep Going!!, and Bonus) and/or the Library yet? Have you found the Ghostly Flowers yet?

Soleron said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Well done. Have you found the four minigames (RainbowDive, JumpBox, Keep Going!!, and Bonus) and/or the Library yet? Have you found the Ghostly Flowers yet?

I believe I only found the JumpBox one, but I don't remember finding anything else. There's one move powerup in the snowy area on a branch that I can't jump to.