By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Last Remnant lists of changes for the PC version

Just did the benchmark. I averaged 20.26 FPS

Around the Network
shio said:

- In the PC version there's a "high speed mode" for battles, which speeds things up, it doesn't go into detail but it probably just skips all the unneeded animations.

- They also removed the leader limit for forming unions, so the only limitions are the number of unions you can form, and the number of battle members you can have in the game. This seems like it might break the game though, since leaders are so much stronger than normal troops.

- There's a weapon viewer now that shows the 3D model of weapons when you select them in shops or in the game menu. Cool!

- The PC version will also feature dual language text and voice options. You can select text language on a drag-down menu, and seperately you can select if you want english or japanese voices.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/remnant/pc/index.html

I got the translation from Neogaf. The dual language text and voice options is clearly a great feature.

YES YES YES! Okay depending on the state of the game when it gets shipped (ie bug free), it's PC for me! You are so full of awesome shio!

if the benchmark reflects at least 70% of how the game will play, I'm OK with my 23 FPS. if I played it with a blurrier 1280x720 I guess the FPS would be higher, but it's beautiful and smooth enough even with 1680x1050. as the major complaint is about the technical side of the game, I'm quite optmistic about it, except about how and where I' m going to get it. if it's only Direct2Drive then I won't have much choice...

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
PC wins again. Nothing new here.

offcourse. but the 360 fans dont care, in fact they applaud the PC gamers geting the better one. They are just happy they got it first and will have more sales then the PS3 counterpart lifetime.

It saddens me that you think that people honestly care about that.

woo, just did the benchmark and got 97fps avg. I still got sealed xbox one i bought cheap (next on my gaming list after finished with GTA4 pc) so prob sell that and wait for PC version.

Pushes The Witcher Enhanced Edition next on my list. Win win

Around the Network

74 fps in the default windowed mode (1280x720)
50.22 fps in 1680x1050 fullscreen

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

shio said:

- In the PC version there's a "high speed mode" for battles, which speeds things up, it doesn't go into detail but it probably just skips all the unneeded animations.

- They also removed the leader limit for forming unions, so the only limitions are the number of unions you can form, and the number of battle members you can have in the game. This seems like it might break the game though, since leaders are so much stronger than normal troops.

- There's a weapon viewer now that shows the 3D model of weapons when you select them in shops or in the game menu. Cool!

- The PC version will also feature dual language text and voice options. You can select text language on a drag-down menu, and seperately you can select if you want english or japanese voices.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/remnant/pc/index.html

I got the translation from Neogaf. The dual language text and voice options is clearly a great feature.

This should be in every JRPG ever made.