By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Graphics

All this arguing. LOL

I think there isnt much difference between the 2 in graphics. SO4 and FF13 both look close.

However I'm genuinely looking more forward to SO4 than FF13 (although I'll buy both games.).

Last 2 FF's have been very lacklustre for me. LO was a breath of fresh air.

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:

OT: apart from the 360 version definitely having longer loading times and maybe very short but noticeable pauses between gameplay-cutscenes all this due to the lack of a hard-drive (which I'll assume the original PS3 game was designed to take advantage of), and say like 6 DVDs to fit the whole game... I wouldn't expect any noticeable meaningful details besides audio quality (for which you'd need a 7.1 sound setup anyway).

Crossed out all the crap. *Looks at 120GB hard drive on top of 360, and at optional installs of games*

They will only use 6 DVDs if FFXIII takes up 50GB with everything uncompressed. I think they'll use about 4, just like Lost Odyseey.

CGI-Quality said:
@ obamanian

You realize you are WAY off topic AND trolling. Eventually, you'll get banned if you continue to troll and derail the thread. Why not just stop, while you're behind, you really are embarrassing yourself now.

How is it "derailing" the thread ?

The TC asked our opinion on the 360 version visuals, so i brought up Star Ocean 4 that looks leaps and bounds better to me (and LO) to prove that the 360 version will be equal or far better than the PS3 one we see today

I think it is still on topic, and of course the whole thread could be considered a means to start ill willed comments on 360 visual quality, even if the TC did not intend so

lol, some people are really blind here.

Lost odyssey:

Star Ocean IV:

Final Fantasy XII:

^ LOL stop arguing guys.

Apart from the fact that the above pictures are all different (for instance the SO4 pic is an upscaled pic, hence the horrible pixelation) they all look pretty similar.

But to those saying LO is better than FF13, dont be silly.

Around the Network

sales will determine

This game looks epic! The new gameplay in the trailer looks identical to the CGI cutscene right before it.