By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which companies(any company related to gaming) do you dislike/hate?

NFGBlinkAC said:
Microsoft: Gold Only members can download some Demo's Silver members cant.

Gold members only get demos a week earlier.  they both are able to download all the demos though.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
NFGBlinkAC said:

Gold members only get demos a week earlier. they both are able to download all the demos though.

Didn't know that.  Thats what my room mate told me after he tried DLing the RE5 demo and XBL didnt let him cuz he has a Silver account now.

NFGBlinkAC said:
MrBubbles said:
NFGBlinkAC said:

Gold members only get demos a week earlier. they both are able to download all the demos though.

Didn't know that.  Thats what my room mate told me after he tried DLing the RE5 demo and XBL didnt let him cuz he has a Silver account now.

yeah, its still new.  tell him it will be available for download a week after whenever it was released.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

heaviermelero said:
Nintendo.

Wiifit, wiisports, wii... = wrong

Gears of War, Mass effect, MGS, Killzone, FFXIII, Alan Wake= right

You must be some kind of elitist.

Otherwise I can't truly undestand how the games which sell like dozen millions may be called "wrong".

coolestguyever said:
1. Sega - Give up already! You got your ass kicked out of the console market and now all you make are shitty sonic games and other sad attempts at software. The only success they've had is the Genesis (no thanks to the Sega CD or 32x). 

It's amazing how far a lack of knowledge can truly take you.

It would likely shock you to learn that quite a few amazing Sega franchises never leave Japan (Sakura Taisen, Initial D Arcade Stage).  Every now and then a gem will slip out such as Skies of Arcadia or Valkyria Chronicles--currently one of the very best games available to PS3 owners.

Even now Sega is partnering with Obsidian Entertainment (makers of KotOR2 and NWN2) to make a new RPG.

I realize that it's easy to fall into the trap where all you see of Sega is Sonic and become narrowminded due to this, but I encourage you to look at all the games Sega develops and not just those with Sonic in the title.  You will find a number of diamonds in the rough.

Around the Network

I was going to say that it's really refreshing, almost inspirational, how nobody had said Nintendo in this topic. I think it would speak as to the maturity of the consumers here that they recognize that Nintendo may not be doing things for them anymore, but that's no reason to hate them. Bravo to everyone! For a while there I was ready to say that, outside of a few deep grudges, fanboyism on VGChartz had grown into something tolerable.

Now, at the end, I can only say that nobody with articulately expressed opinions hates Nintendo, which is still kind of cool.

As for me? Hm.

Who's responsible for there not being any more Ogre Battle games? Is it Square?

Then I hate them.

i hate massive if anyone knows wat they do then u can have a cookie

What was that company that used to make all the crappy 3rd party controllers back in the day? I don't think it was Mad Katz, but it could have been...they are on my list.

Also Galoob...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Words Of Wisdom said:
coolestguyever said:
1. Sega - Give up already! You got your ass kicked out of the console market and now all you make are shitty sonic games and other sad attempts at software. The only success they've had is the Genesis (no thanks to the Sega CD or 32x). 

It would likely shock you to learn that quite a few amazing Sega franchises never leave Japan (Sakura Taisen, Initial D

They never leave Japan for a reason. They would bomb in North America or Europe.

Okay so I did a metacritic search for Sega and here's there top games this gen for PS3/360/Wii (that they developed)

1. Virtua Fighter 5 - 360 (89)

2. Valkyrie Chronicles - PS3 (87)

3. Virtua Fighter 5 - PS3 (85)   - I don't know why I am including this

(substantial drop in quality)

4. Sonic Rush Adventure - DS (78)

5. Sega Rally Revo - 360 (77)

So there you have it, they have 2 games that got over an 80 on metacritic. Virtua Fighter 5 and Valkyrie Chronicles. Sega is a dying company

coolestguyever said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
coolestguyever said:

It would likely shock you to learn that quite a few amazing Sega franchises never leave Japan (Sakura Taisen, Initial D

They never leave Japan for a reason. They would bomb in North America or Europe.

Okay so I did a metacritic search for Sega and here's there top games this gen for PS3/360/Wii (that they developed)

1. Virtua Fighter 5 - 360 (89)

2. Valkyrie Chronicles - PS3 (87)

3. Virtua Fighter 5 - PS3 (85)   - I don't know why I am including this

(substantial drop in quality)

4. Sonic Rush Adventure - DS (78)

5. Sega Rally Revo - 360 (77)

So there you have it, they have 2 games that got over an 80 on metacritic. Virtua Fighter 5 and Valkyrie Chronicles. Sega is a dying company

While I agree that Sega has declined sharply since the Dreamcast I must point out Crush which has a Gamerankings average of 83%. In fact, I think even with an 83% average Crush is one of the most underrated games I have ever played.