By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2 New Metroid videos for your pleasure.

They don't need Mother Brain or AU's to make Metroids multiply, just gamma rays.

As for the Valhalla video, it kept saying that the attack was uncharacteristic of Space Pirates but...am I the only one that thinks Dark Samus might have taken the AU?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

That settles it, when I beat MP3 I want to be able to use a morphball in Wii Bowling.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

OMG, Metroids in a Metroid game! *points at Metroid Prime 2 and laughs*

Seriously though great trailers!

This is hype!!!

If I had enuough money to buy a wii and Metroid Prime 3... *sigh*

When I saw Aurora unit 313 Missing I said "Ooo... snap" apparently out loud. My brother gave me a weird glance across the table, lol.

/getting it at midnight

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:

They don't need Mother Brain or AU's to make Metroids multiply, just gamma rays.

As for the Valhalla video, it kept saying that the attack was uncharacteristic of Space Pirates but...am I the only one that thinks Dark Samus might have taken the AU?

Roger that Wilco Six

naznatips said:
OMG, Metroids in a Metroid game! *points at Metroid Prime 2 and laughs*

Seriously though great trailers!

I don't get it, MP2 had metroids in it.

I have to stop watching these videos... too much is being revealed! :'(

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers