By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - X360 Official Blog Opinion on Killzone 2!!! Shocking!!!

Nice to hear wondering how many only xbox owners will buy a ps3 for this game now

Game looks to be epic

Play Me

Around the Network

Cannot wait for this game!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Onyxmeth said:

This kind of positive attention being paid to a competitor's exclusive is a bit odd. Something's telling me if this were a 360 exclusive, this game would have monumental attention right now.

mountain Dew level of attention?  ;)

this game will rock

imo K2 is just another fps, nothing special

SpartanFX said:
Onyxmeth said:

This kind of positive attention being paid to a competitor's exclusive is a bit odd. Something's telling me if this were a 360 exclusive, this game would have monumental attention right now.

this game will rock

Well actually yeah. At least Gears of War attention for sure, which is more realistic. From a sales perspective, this game just seems like it's on the wrong console. It's connecting so much with 360 owners that even the sites and mags can't help but praise the game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

To the people here who don't understand. I'll just spell it out for you. It is the "O-f-f-i-c-i-a-l 3-6-0 B-L-O-G" for the website I provided. It is stated at the top of the page. I assumed that you would look on the link. Do not correct me if I'm not wrong please. I did NOT say this was from the actual X360 page so keep your words out of my mouth.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Onyxmeth said:
SpartanFX said:
Onyxmeth said:

this game will rock

Well actually yeah. At least Gears of War attention for sure, which is more realistic. From a sales perspective, this game just seems like it's on the wrong console. It's connecting so much with 360 owners that even the sites and mags can't help but praise the game.

yeah man i know,,,,If this was 360 exclusive with MS marketing behind it,it cold rival halo 3 sales(it's like having COD4 exclusive)

SpartanFX said:
Onyxmeth said:
SpartanFX said:
Onyxmeth said:

this game will rock

yeah man i know,,,,If this was 360 exclusive with MS marketing behind it,it cold rival halo 3 sales(it's like having COD4 exclusive)

Isn't there a possibility if they save money from over advertising that when the sell millions they would make more profit in the end. Plus over advertising makes people hate the product in certain cases. Me and several friends refused to buy Halo 3 although we bought and liked 1 & 2. Because simply Master Chief was frickin everywhere you looked and I grew immensely annoyed by the thought of him. I honestly think more people hate Halo than love it.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Is it just me or has this been posted like 3 times already. On Topic: That's pretty cool that they can put their bias aside and judge the game on it's merit.

NanakiXI said:
SpartanFX said:
Onyxmeth said:
SpartanFX said:
Onyxmeth said:

this game will rock

Isn't there a possibility if they save money from over advertising that when the sell millions they would make more profit in the end. Plus over advertising makes people hate the product in certain cases. Me and several friends refused to buy Halo 3 although we bought and liked 1 & 2. Because simply Master Chief was frickin everywhere you looked and I grew immensely annoyed by the thought of him. I honestly think more people hate Halo than love it.

That little tidbit of anecdotal evidence doesn't really mesh with Halo 3's immense sales.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.