By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What are you hoping to see in the PS3 3.0 update?

Better music management.

More formats playable.

Internet radios/Last.fm client. That would make my day.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

Better Music Player (Search option for Songs, ability to Tweak bass, Treble etc) , Better Profile (As smooth as PS Store and More info), Cross Game invites, chat. Voice Messaging, Better Browser.

There are only 2 features I want at all, the rest means absolutely nothing to me until I get them.

Cross-Game Invites, Private Chat while in games

KGB your post is just full of win. I agree with most of that list.

And Sheeuk... now that I think of it, I hadn't even thought about skype on the PS3. It's almost completely feasible too @_@ Imagine in-game skype ability. Screw cross-game chat, it would be cross everything chat... absolutely insane idea. I could talk to my friends playing wow, or friends on they're psp's... dial people on a lan line.... dun dun dun~

I'd like the custom soundtrack option to all be done via the XMB. I think that would be bitchen.

I guess cross game invites would be cool... I mean it's not a feature I really think about much (I kinda have to put the game in anyway to play it :x), but I think it could be neat?

Add party's and game launching to home :D

And yeah, what D21 said, I'd love to be able to randomize my themes xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

i would love to be able to organize my friends list so i can keep my irl friends seperate from my vgchartz friends seperate from my "i just met you playing lbp" friends.

Around the Network

Some improvement to the playback quality of some PlayStation 3 and PlayStation format software.

At least I ain't gonna be disappointed. 

soulsamurai said:
Ok so we can stream our ps3 to our psp so we can play ps3 on psp. Why not reverse it so psp can stream to Ps3 so we can play on our tv using a ps3 controller?

Yeah yeah i know they have compenent cables that allow you to play on the tv, but I don't have a component tv. I use a high def computer monitor for my ps3.

you can.. with resistasnce retribution :P i agree they should make this work globally though.

I think for people who doesn't have it ps2 emulation would be good.

I also want your level to affect home. IE you are level 10. You can fly now ! you've unlucked a bunch of things and skills :P that would be awesome. I doubt they'll ever do it though.. unfortunately.

Check out my game about moles ^

oh yeah.. and x clicking on a friend in xmb and pressing "Join game" would be awesome :p (if it joined the persons online game ofcourse.. if it didn't do anything it would ruin the point)

Check out my game about moles ^

I would like the upscaling for every game however. That I will agree with as well. We have a 1080 set dammit ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Why are we talking Update 3.0? We are only at 2.63, there is bound to be at least 6 or 7 more updates before 3.0.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453