By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I finally took the plunge.

I finally broke down and ordered a 360 today. My roommate has one, so I have been addicted to it ever since I moved in here att he beginning of the school year. We won't be living together next year, and I was going to be lost without the 360. I decided to get one off Amazon today. I hope I don't regret that decision. This is the first non-Nintendo system I've ever owned...ever.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

Have fun! Im sure since you have experience you pretty much know which titles you want to get.

If you look there are some cheap, classic titles you can get quite cheap.

Btw, what SKU did you get? Arcade, Premium, Elite?

Tease.

axumblade said:
Squilliam said:
Have fun! Im sure since you have experience you pretty much know which titles you want to get.

lolz. nice sig.

I had to compress it, I was afraid of the sig-length ban!

Still, I like the complete contradiction it is.

Tease.

You're not going to be disappointed.

The Xbox 360 is THE HD console of choice (I own a PS3 and a 360... sorry to say this... but my PS3 is collecting dust).

If you're a Nintendo fan, you're gonna love the RARE work:

Viva Pinata
Kameo!!!
Perfect Dark Zero
Banjo-Kazooie Nuts&Bolts
Viva Pinata 2

and the original N64 game: Banjo-Kazooie

You'll also fall in love with Braid. I'm betting 1000$ on that.

My Gaming Setup

you were already addicted to xbox360. So you wont regret it.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

I got a premium. What are some good cheap games. I know what a lot of good games are, but they are so darn expensive. What are some of the best valued bargain games?

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Don't forget the best party games ever: Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour! =P

Best valued bargain games? Blue Dragon is pretty nice, Saints Row and Crackdown as well. Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero are must haves, and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is around 30$ here.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

If you like JRPGs in ANY form, go out and buy Tales of Vesperia. Insanely good.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

If you like JRPGs in ANY form, go out and buy Tales of Vesperia. Insanely good.

You sure about that?  I thought you might believe that to be so.  Something about your signature kinda leads me to believe you think that.

TopCat8 said:
Squilliam said:

I got a premium. What are some good cheap games. I know what a lot of good games are, but they are so darn expensive. What are some of the best valued bargain games?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=46919

Check these out!

Tease.