By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sintinel said: Shut up and go away. You have dropped to a new low and now need to dealt with accordingly. Cue ban hammer in 5, 4, 3...
Did you take that personally? Becuae I thought it was one of hte funniest things I've ever posted on here. I bet quite a few of the non-nintendo guys did too.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I'm sure you did. We are all aware of your deluded view of reality.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Of course it's a bad time to be a PS3 fan....Its going up against a system that's sold 2.5x times it's ammount. Same w/ 360, the Wii has already got 50% of it's LTD in 4 months. However, if the Wii starts selling less, and the PS3/360 do better, then the shoe will be on the other foot, baka will come back, and the Wii lovers will be in the minority where they should be :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said: Of course it's a bad time to be a PS3 fan....Its going up against a system that's sold 2.5x times it's ammount. Same w/ 360, the Wii has already got 50% of it's LTD in 4 months. However, if the Wii starts selling less, and the PS3/360 do better, then the shoe will be on the other foot, baka will come back, and the Wii lovers will be in the minority where they should be :)
I quazi agree with that. I'm not saying make it even. I dont care if hte Wii guys hold 75% of regular posters. But I can think of 2 Sony guys, and no microsoft guys off the top of my head, me being one of the sony guys. I can think of ALOT of wii guys.

Kwaad, you illustrate your problem very well. Everything in your mind is 'us vs. them.' A community is not about that. It's not about having 33 1/3% each of MS, SONY, and Nintendo fans. It's about having intelligent discussion. You just can't seem to get past this juvenile 'console war' scenario where you envision yourself on the front lines for SONY or something.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Around the Network

So Kwaad why do you care so much that here are so many Wii gamers. What's the reason behind? Do you fear that in the end they are all right and the Wii wins the console battle (which will be over in 2009 the earliest)? or do you want a more neutral forum? Why do you care so much at all? People let you say anything what you want. Some made fun of you. Hell yeah why not. You prove and prove and prove. What's there to prove? YOU like the PS3. In my experience people can't be changed. People like or dislike whatever they want. Make a neutral post and try to get the heat out of the battle. I tried it and by some I was misunderstood and by some not. So what? I said what I wanted and felt good about myself :P I personally like/hate every gaming system the same. In their own way all consoles are good and bad at the same time.

Sintinel said: Kwaad, you illustrate your problem very well. Everything in your mind is 'us vs. them.' A community is not about that. It's not about having 33 1/3% each of MS, SONY, and Nintendo fans. It's about having intelligent discussion. You just can't seem to get past this juvenile 'console war' scenario where you envision yourself on the front lines for SONY or something.
let me give an example. New Sony person: The sony sales really arent that bad considering their price. All the nintendo boys: The cost of the console dosent matter, and the only thing that matters is the numbers. New Sony Person: But the PS3 is going to have a great month in march. All the nintendo boys: That's what you hope. New Sony Person: But blah, blah, blah and blah are comming out! All the nintendo boys: So? You think it's gonna help it? New Sony Person: WAAA WAA WAA. *leaves* That is the problem.

AninParadX said: So Kwaad why do you care so much that here are so many Wii gamers. What's the reason behind? Do you fear that in the end they are all right and the Wii wins the console battle (which will be over in 2009 the earliest)? or do you want a more neutral forum? Why do you care so much at all? People let you say anything what you want. Some made fun of you. Hell yeah why not. You prove and prove and prove. What's there to prove? YOU like the PS3. In my experience people can't be changed. People like or dislike whatever they want. Make a neutral post and try to get the heat out of the battle. I tried it and by some I was misunderstood and by some not. So what? I said what I wanted and felt good about myself :P I personally like/hate every gaming system the same. In their own way all consoles are good and bad at the same time.
On your *neutral* post you got slammed by the nintendo boys. That is my problem. If you speak bad about nintendo... You better be packing your bags.

Yeah I know and I didn't post for a while anymore. But I asked myself why do I care? I wrote what I wanted and I knew what I wanted to say. Nobody can take that away from me. They can see what they want in a gaming system. I don't see it. I see the company behind and how well propaganda works. Maybe ze germans are more immune to propaganda cause we had ze overdose of it ;)

AninParadX said: Yeah I know and I didn't post for a while anymore. But I asked myself why do I care? I wrote what I wanted and I knew what I wanted to say. Nobody can take that away from me. They can see what they want in a gaming system. I don't see it. I see the company behind and how well propaganda works. Maybe ze germans are more immune to propaganda cause we had ze overdose of it ;)
ok you got one post out of me before I gotta leave. germans are smarter than the average people in the world, and typically from the surveys I have read, are more immune to manuplation, and advertising. Hell if I know why. America is the most succeptable. Funny huh?