By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you regret getting rid of

Uncharted

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

I regret ever lending on my Abe's games for the PS1 as i never got them back and they were just so much fun! So annoying as hell sometimes also but that is what a good game should do, challenge you and make you think of different alternatives to the approach that never worked...

One reason why i love the FF games, you are constantly having to change tactics with each battle depending on the type of monster/human/etc

we lost our Lion King game for the genesis. Best game ever and no where to be found

Crackdown and GTA4

I haven't gotten "rid" of these, but they magically vanished from my game collection.  I think I legitimately lost some of them due to moving, but I think others were flat out stolen or loaned out and forgotten:

Genesis Console + Sonic 1-3, NBA Hangtime & Streets of Rage (I gave this to some poor kids and instantly regretted it)

N64 Jet Force Gemini, Conker's Bad Fur Day (my #1 and #2 favorite N64 games and easily in my Top 10 of all time)

Dreamcast Jet Grind Radio + VMU

Xbox Shenmue 2, Jet Set Radio Future, Knights of the Old Republic 2

Around the Network

Panzer Dragoon Orta For the Xbox...dont know what i was thinking.

I don't sell good games...

Former something....

N64 - Jet Force Gemini, Hey You Pikachu, Super Smash Bros.

GCN - Super Mario Sunshine, The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition(Why did I ever trade these 2 =[ )

Wii - Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Also my SEGA Saturn(was lost in a move)

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

a week aftr I sold Crash Bash I started craving some crazy minigame fun : (... so i bought it again lol

I only gotten rid of Sonic and the Secret Rings and Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

I miss Monkey Ball.