By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The big 5 on the 360: Which one do you want the most?

ckmlb said:
Soriku said:
You should've made 1 big topic instead of 3 =/

Maybe you should stop derailing the threads?

I'm sorry SIRE, but I do agree with him.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Around the Network

Even though I'm not really into fps's, Bioshock has me somewhat interested.

Easy-- Mass Effect. While Bioshock does look awesome and I can't wait to play the full version, Mass Effect trumps it.

Soriku said:
ckmlb said:
Soriku said:
You should've made 1 big topic instead of 3 =/

Maybe you should stop derailing the threads?

-_- *sigh* I give you a suggestion and you attack me?

Why do you leave a space in every post?

Putting everything in the same thread makes it much less clear as to what the most anticipated game on each console is and it's better to have one in each console's forum.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Bioshock

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

hum that's the toughest question... because it's exactly the games I won't absolutely lol.... well I would have to say Halo 3 but because it's the end of a saga I like.... otherwise.... I would shoot myself if I had to choose for real ME and BS are even more anticipated for me than Halo 3 but Halo 3 i sa must have... it's like not reading the last chapter of a book.... if you don't play it...

Mass Effect, no question.  Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 are still my favorite PC RPGS ever.  This was the easiest to choose from.

Well, if I had a 360, it'd be Blue Dragon for sure. The other games are mostly shooters, and JRPG is my favorite genre after all. So, another point for Blue Dragon.

Halo3... But it is more like a 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e type decision...

Halo 3, Mass Effect, PGR4, BioShock, Blue Dragon.

Blue Dragon love for me.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."