By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where's them mods?

Sintinel said: That's called good moderation. That in no way constitutes a personal attack. And I applaud it. While Kwaad has slightly improved lately, he is still a troll and should have been moderated a long time ago. This forum does have a long way to go, but good moderation is what will get it there. Kwaad, your response of 'sour grapes' is about as immature as it gets. Take it like a man, and either shape up or find another forum to troll. Those are your two options. Insulting the forums and moderators will get you nowhere. Grow up.
I insult the forums because they are more biased than Sony's PR team. It needs fixed.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Wii_gamer said: Mods will be announced later and Kwaad you have well and truly crossed yourself off the list. Your constant trolling, winding people up, joke posts and so on are bringing you closer to a ban than to anything like a mod position so I'd suggest you tone it down a little.
That would be the reason for the new account, and basically removal of the Kwaad account. Maybe you didnt understand my reasoning behind that.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Right. Because the name of your account is the problem. A troll by any other name would smell as bad.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

I think now is as good a time as any to point out just how well the posters and mod's have handled themselves on this forum so far. The fact that it has remained a welcoming and lively place to talk and debate despite the constant trolling of one or two posters is a testament to just how good a place it will be once that poster is banned.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Well I hope the new mods make a good job. I really don't care so much about which gaming system they prefer. Wii_gamer is neutral (well his name isn't) all the time and even accepts behaviour that sometimes isn't very tolerable. I just hope people calm down in here just a little bit. Hey it's about gaming that means about games. We should less dicuss the systems but the games instead (even if it is a numbers site we haven't to discuss the numbers all the time and therefore proving a point which is pointless)