By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamestop/EB run out of Bioshock Limited Edition copies, end of pre-orders

I can't wait for this game to be on shelves...lol...cause I forgot to pre-order it!!!!! T_T *sits in the corner of a room, rocking back and forth*

Around the Network
endimion said:
lol

wowowowow i'm not an XB fanboy I"m a Sony (the entire brand) hater lol.... nah j/k
I just don't understand why that brand is so successful..... but I don't say something is good just because I like it.... So halo 3 as long as it is not proven to be good it's not....(even if I know it'll probably be). and it's true for any other game (nah I say that because I see already the KZ2 lover coming in) .. I'm just like Saint thomas I have to see to believe....

the 3 game I'm almost certain of the quality and the fact that I want them are BS, assassin's creed, ME (and PGR)

quite frankly neither do i, i always thought halo was fun and kickass but never understood why it was that fantastic. I guess cause of multiplayer?

And yes it is unproven, but so is the fact that the world is gonna end tomorrow O.o

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Lost tears of Kain said:
endimion said:
lol

wowowowow i'm not an XB fanboy I"m a Sony (the entire brand) hater lol.... nah j/k
I just don't understand why that brand is so successful..... but I don't say something is good just because I like it.... So halo 3 as long as it is not proven to be good it's not....(even if I know it'll probably be). and it's true for any other game (nah I say that because I see already the KZ2 lover coming in) .. I'm just like Saint thomas I have to see to believe....

the 3 game I'm almost certain of the quality and the fact that I want them are BS, assassin's creed, ME (and PGR)

quite frankly neither do i, i always thought halo was fun and kickass but never understood why it was that fantastic. I guess cause of multiplayer?

And yes it is unproven, but so is the fact that the world is gonna end tomorrow O.o

I was talking about Sony lol....

about halo I discovered that while going at a party in france.... a halo party 60 people in a house with 4 TVs 4 XB people playing tournaments smoking pot and drinking etc... well you know the drill when you are young......

well it was awesome... and I sucked ass at the game but it was fun, actually it was my best LAN experience ever..... then I bought the XB and the game and got into the story.... which honestly interested me way more than any other FPS since a long time..... I got to XBL only with the 360.... I still really liked the second halo 2... could have been better... but wasn't worste than many other games and FPS particularly.....

now I really do like the gameplay I mean it's one of the best pad gameplay you can find in the FPS genre... and I really like the idea of design flahy and stuff...and the AI concept the vehicules etc.... all together that's why I think that license is awsome.... now that still doesn't make HALO 3 good... I have faith... but that's why I never pre order anything.... 

I heard Bioshock is getting all 10's and 9.5's from my friend.

Gonna have to pick it up!

49.99 at circuit city for 360 first week

Around the Network

what BS or halo ???