By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Biggest German mainstream-gaming site quotes VGchartz!

Heise.de, one of the biggest German mainstream-gaming sites quoted VGchartz - and made a damn big article out of it.

Heise quoted all numbers on the current front page and - even better - just two of the 300+ comments were about how inaccurate VGchartz is... and they were market read (--> bad comment).

Looks like mainstream media knows VGchartz already. Good sign for the sales cross over next week.

Link: http://www.heise.de/newsticker/result.xhtml?url=/newsticker/meldung/94294&words=Wii&T=Wii

Around the Network

So the article of VGCHARTZ that you made will be on their site next week :)?

link?!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

konnichiwa said:
So the article of VGCHARTZ that you made will be on their site next week :)?

This is an article from last week, but it indicates heise could quote VGchartz for the sales cross over. 

"Biggest German mainstream-gaming site" ???

I think you are streatching the facts here a little, I know a lot of german gaming sites and I have never heard of this one, don´t want to be a partypooper though because the news is still good and the site seems quite big, more good publicity for us.

Sehr Gut :)

Around the Network
El Duderino said:

"Biggest German mainstream-gaming site" ???

I think you are streatching the facts here a little, I know a lot of german gaming sites and I have never heard of this one, don´t want to be a partypooper though because the news is still good and the site seems quite big, more good publicity for us.

Sehr Gut :)

You never heard of heise.de? Damn that´s a bad thing

They have millions of hits every month.

golem.de also quoted us... O.o

http://www.golem.de/showhigh2.php?file=/0708/54078.html&wort[]=Wii

that does seem like a proffesional site louie,

frickin nice stuff :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!