By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - DMeisterJ has left VGChartz forever!

lol i aint going ti miss hi sposts, he was an ok member but a complete and utter attention whore.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Well, I guess this is appropriate:

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Legend has it that, on the 13th hour, of the 13th day, of the 13th month, DMJ will return and lead VGChartz to a new golden age!! I can't wait til Smarch gets here!!!

-random The Simpsons reference. Thank you very much.

Why is everyone still talking about this?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:

Fanboys don't die easily. You realize as long as this thread is alive.. he's still here... in our heads... listening to our thoughts...

Around the Network

He's on my PSN friends list. While you guys are suffering from DMeisterJ deprivation, I can partake of his incite and wisdom whenever I want. That's right. Be jealous.

Kratos killed the VG Charts God

Snake612 said:

That's what I'm wondering.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Snake612 said:

That's what I'm wondering.

they wanna steal his virginity

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm back and so is my virginity!

No, I didn't own an XBOX 360 but I do now, and my GamerTag is DMeisterJ. It's only silver though. I have Mass Effect and I rented SF IV. :)