By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 Pre-order

Right guys, need a little advice from those who've pre-ordered Killzone 2 or anyone who knows a good place to pre-order games from. I'm obviously going to get Killzone 2, and I'm thinking pre-ordering it is a good idea. Gamestop are giving out codes for a demo with their pre-orders but I think that's pretty stupid really, demos should be for the people who havn't decided whether they want to get the game or not and want to try it out first. Also Gamstop havn't been giving me great prices lately. Amazon do a Helgan costume for Home deal, but I've heard bad things about them shipping the game after it's launched and sometimes taking a good few days or a week maybe longer to arrive.

So is is possible to get the game cheap over the internet and have it on the day of it's release or a day after? Or should I just buy it locally for 53 to 60 euro? I live in Ireland btw, and I think I should order games from the UK more often because the Pound has dropped against the euro alot! :D

Around the Network

Don't expect to get a decent deal on a brand new game from day 1, it never happens. If you want it on day zero then pre-order from GameStop and get it at midnight.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

If I order from the UK I'll save money, around 20 euro, but the thing that's bothering me is the chance of getting it a week late, a day late I wouldn't mind.

dolemit3 said:
Don't expect to get a decent deal on a brand new game from day 1, it never happens. If you want it on day zero then pre-order from GameStop and get it at midnight.

Yeah,go with some friends to the midnight launch. I do for a lot of big games and it's fun.

32.99 inc delivery @ Play.com ,Not sure if that's the same for ireland.

Around the Network

im gunna pre-order from GAME.co.uk

I don't know much about Ireland, but I think there's a shop there called HMV that sells things at great prices. (They might have a pre-order bonus too.)

ASDA do 1st day release sales I think Gears OF War 2 was £30 at release there.

Theo said:
If I order from the UK I'll save money, around 20 euro, but the thing that's bothering me is the chance of getting it a week late, a day late I wouldn't mind.

I have ordered games from Amazon UK from much farther than Ireland, and they only take 2-4 days to arrive, never a week.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I pre-ordered off Amazon. I want my HOME clothes. heh

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453