By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hey Nintendo. Want to shut up the hardlycore? Listen up.

You're now swimming in money so this shouldn't be hard to do.

Take 100 million of your holiday profits from NA alone and do the following:

Make 5 games with a budget between 10-12million NOT relying on any existing IPs except for...

A real Mario RPG sequal with Square Enix with as close as possible to galaxy graphics. This game alone would pay for most if not all of the Stop the hardlycore from bitching project(SHBP).

Speaking of Square. FFVI Remake pay them to make it for you instant hype for your console until it releases.

Make your own damn RPG series.

Find some indie devs & fund them for Wiiware games A few million could make loads of good download games.

2d console revival Donkey Kong,Mario,Zelda,Metroid, & something new.

Spread this out over a 18 month period & do it again then your next system will almost be ready.

Thank in advance.

Post what you think would be a good way for nintendo to use the SHBP funds.

Around the Network

A gamer can dream...

y thet r already making plenty of money.y should they spennd more money on a game that costs more money

SUPABRETT said:

Pokémon says "Hello!"

I don't see why Nintendo should pay 3rd parties for them to make games for them. It's like saying "hey, here you have some money so you can make some more money". Nintendo is doing fine as it is.

Furthermore Nintendo already offers the biggest userbase with the cheapest development costs, it's not like 3rd parties can complain much.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

nintendo doesnt need the hardcore. if you like hardcore games than dont buy a wii, its as simple as that.

A sequel to Super Mario RPG - Secret of The Seven Stars? Announce that and I'll buy the Wii.
Funny how Square knew how to make good RPGs back in the day. They just ruled the awsome land, didn't they? They still do, in some ways, just not as hard.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

deathgod33 said:
nintendo doesnt need the hardcore. if you like hardcore games than dont buy a wii, its as simple as that.

We all know the DS is where it's at.

Anyway, ignorance aside, what's listed above is a great way to increase Wii sales...yaknow..when they..um...slow down.. =/

The whole reason the have that money is because they don't follow that model of game development.

tehsage said:
SUPABRETT said:

Pokémon says "Hello!"

As does Paper Mario.

I would love a great new Paper Mario that plays like the first and second one.