By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

my exams end on the 10th... is there any way i can get back into action. If not, I understand.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

^sure was wondering what happened to ya. Welcome back man.

I'm not home today but i should be on for some games tomorrow. I just finished infamous (awesome)

Check out my game about moles ^

Hey Shan, I'm fine with any time tomorrow. I'll check up what time the tourney is when u sign up. I'm off tomorrow so prioritize the time for other members

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I want some games!!

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

I will sign tourney around 9-10 GMT+1, at first 6vs6 but if more members show up then 8vs8.

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
I will sign tourney around 9-10 GMT+1, at first 6vs6 but if more members show up then 8vs8.

cool. when did I become an officer? lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I'll be online the coming week on kz2: evenings (GMT - 5). Lets hope 4 some clan games. Whats up with switchcraft?

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Ill be able to come to matches from thursday and ahead.

ocnkng said:
I'll be online the coming week on kz2: evenings (GMT - 5). Lets hope 4 some clan games. Whats up with switchcraft?

I dunno. Hes gone awol or something.

Check out my game about moles ^

WTF ? i have valor grand cross and im not in the clan ? i posted my psn id before ! too bad i wont be able to join now. no more kz2 mp for me