By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Pharaoh said:
where did all our members go?

It may seem strange that I of all people have been absent lol. I'm still around.. I have my last final today and should return to my former activity level from friday onwards. The patch is slated for today too and i'm hyperexcited for that. Catch you guys online! My rank is dropping at rocket speed lmao.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Patch is up but servers are down.

shanbcn said:
Patch is up but servers are down.

wow. that sucks. I'll be away to school for 14 hours anyway so I'm sure it'llbe bck by then

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Did any of you guys play with the new patch? Give your impressions please.
I won't get a chance to try it out before 7 PM EST

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Hey guys Sorry I been busy with other games the past 2 weeks I promise I'll be more active as soon as this storm passes it keeps knocking out the power hopwfully it will be over by tomorrow. But i'm not taking the risk of getting my PS3 files corrupted with a power surge when the power goes out!

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST!

PSN ID: Talyis      add me!

Around the Network

lol, didn't even know the patch was out now. I'll have to give it a shot soon.

I've been giving the game a rest since last week's valor grind.

Ya I just tried it out after the patch.
My observations:

1) Precision mode controls -> Didn't really feel any difference in the controls. So no surprises there.

2) Spawn point invincibility (remove) -> This was an awesome change. Spawning inside or very near opponent base is not going to work anymore. I hated the fact that you could just toss in a spawn grenade right inside the enemy base and then camp your way to glory. That has stopped. Did not see any unusually high level of spawn camping also. In general if you toss the grenade in a tactical location, it won't be raped.

3) Air bots more powerful: The major change here is the air bots are avoiding the turret missiles. Otherwise its almost the same as before

4) Assault armor lessening: Still lot of games with rocket fest going on. However did see less of the assault + m4 guys. Yes and if you are good with a rifle, it is definitely easier to take down an assault.

Overall a very good change. I approve of this 10/10.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

How we lookin for games today ?

I noticed quite a difference with high precision mode. Slight nudges of the stick are more responsive than they were before.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75994&page=1

Let's put an end to the self-claimed Sony leader