By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Rickz0r said:
Makingmusic, read my post on page 20.... I've done both a stupid and great thing.

How many posts do you have per page?

I joined the site when it was automatically 50 per page, and I don't know what it is now. The thread is five pages for me.

Edit: Just saw your post. Fail.

Around the Network

I got the Killzone 2 Promotion code and this is what it says "Promotion code can only be redeemed through PSN account Management one time. Entitlement allows download of Killzone 2 demo on 5 PS3 systems per account."

Whats that mean?

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Chalk me up on this one, cuz I'll be all over KZ2.

Phrancheyez / America

And yeah, I have a mic...like 4.

big_boss said:
I got the Killzone 2 Promotion code and this is what it says "Promotion code can only be redeemed through PSN account Management one time. Entitlement allows download of Killzone 2 demo on 5 PS3 systems per account."

Whats that mean?

The code can only be used on one account, but it can be downloaded onto five seperate ps3s n which the account is active.

makingmusic476 said:
big_boss said:

Whats that mean?

The code can only be used on one account, but it can be downloaded onto five seperate ps3s n which the account is active.

ok so can it be shared?

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Around the Network

@makingmusic476

what are the controls??

Rnfmonline said:

@makingmusic476

what are the controls??

The joysticks cover movement, the buttons perform various actions, etc.

makingmusic476 said:
Rnfmonline said:

@makingmusic476

what are the controls??

Which button is to aim?

thanks

Rnfmonline said:
makingmusic476 said:
Rnfmonline said:

@makingmusic476

what are the controls??

Which button is to aim?

thanks

I believe Button configuration can be fully customised

Rnfmonline said:
makingmusic476 said:
Rnfmonline said:

@makingmusic476

what are the controls??

Which button is to aim?

thanks

Well that joke fell flat. =/

They have various controller configurations (Type 2 is the closest to COD4, I believe). On the main configuration, L3 sprints and R3 is for ironsites (or it might be the reverse - it's been awhile).  R1 fires, R2 tosses grenades, L2 crouches (and is used for the cover system in SP).  L1...does something, I don't remember.

While your instinct may be to go straight for CoD-ish controls, don't.  KZ2 plays somewhat differently from other shooters, and once you get used to the sensitivity and style of the gameplay, the initial configuration seems to work the best.

Tough it out for an at least an hour or two before making any changes.  If after all that you still can't get used to the controls, then start messing around with things.

Btw, you won't be using ironsites in this game except for targets that are pretty darn far away.