By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Finally, some decent Too Human news

Lost tears of Kain said:
endimion said:
what about MS comes to rescue them and buy them out ??? :)

Lol, ya we all know MS is the knight in shining armor O.o

I wasn't being especially serious while saying that... though it could happen....and MS is not the knight in shining armor but more the great white shark, which want and can eat the weaks.... if they are in financial trouble they won't be expensiv to buy.... so why not... 

Around the Network
endimion said:

I hope they can make some money out of this game. But if things turn out bad, I only see nintendo buying them(they have a lot of money and they can make Eternal Darkness 2), M$ might buy them but I think they have waste some money recently. I don't see Sony buying them since they have been taking some financials losses in this fiscal year. Either way I hope they can stay on business.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

endimion said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
endimion said:

Lol, ya we all know MS is the knight in shining armor O.o

I wasn't being especially serious while saying that... though it could happen....and MS is not the knight in shining armor but more the great white shark, which want and can eat the weaks.... if they are in financial trouble they won't be expensiv to buy.... so why not... 

ya i wasnt being serious either =) and yes it could happen

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

yeah ninty could buy it too... but people have to start to understand that even if nintendo is the only one making money right now and MS is losing billions on their VG sector.... MS is still the one having the most financial power of the 3 actors (ninty/sony/MS)

endimion said:
yeah ninty could buy it too... but people have to start to understand that even if nintendo is the only one making money right now and MS is losing billions on their VG sector.... MS is still the one having the most financial power of the 3 actors (ninty/sony/MS)

yep micro is huge

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

yeap 20th company in the world in term of profit on fortune top 500 list as of july 2007 with a growth of 2.8% in their profit since 2005.... so yes they lose money on their gaming sector... but they are still increasing their profit at the end.... that's why I don't see the share holders asking them to pull out the plug any time soon....
on their side sony has lost 1.1% of their profit from 2005